Images are representations only.
TSH - Thermowells for Stem & Capillary ThermometersBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD TSH thermometer thermowells are made of thermally conductive material and serve to separate the thermometer from the process.
Standard thermowells are made of 316-Ti stainless steel. Other materials are available on request.
The use of a thermowell is recommended when a thermometer is to be used in a pressurized system to protect the thermometer against aggressive process media and to allow for replacement of the thermometer without system shutdown.
TSH thermowells have a G½ (½" BSPP) male thermometer connection to accommodate TNS, TNF and DTM Series thermometers with union nut fitting styles.
Process connections are NPT threads or a weld stub.Features
- NPT Threaded or Weld Stub Version
- 316-Ti Stainless Steel Standard, Other Materials on Request
- Allows for Rotation and Removal of Thermometer
- Maximum Pressure of 360 PSIG
- For Use with TNS, TNF and DTM Series Thermometers
- 1/2” to 1” NPT
- 11/16” Weld Stub
- 316-Ti Stainless Steel
- 360 psig