Images are representations only.
ACS-Z Conductive Conductivity Measuring CellBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD ACS-Z conductivity measuring cells are used with transducer model ACM-1. The cells comprise a screw-in body made of plastic (PVDF) and electrodes embedded in this body. A temperature sensor Pt100 for temperature detection and compensation is also integrated.
The electrodes are manufactured from Stainless Steel or special graphite and are delivered with different cell constants and thus various measuring ranges. The electrical connection of the cells is carried out with plug connections.
- Drinking Water Purification
- Media Separation
- Water Treatment
- G 3/4"
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316Ti Stainless Steel for Measuring Range 0.05 to 10 μS/cm & 1 to 1,000 μS/cm
- PVDF (Polyvinylidenfluoride)
- Spezial Graphite for Measuring Range 10 μS/cm to 15 ms/cm (K = 1.0 1/cm)
- 0.05 to 1,000 µS/cm
- 10 μs/cm to 15 ms/cm
- psi: 232.1 (kPa: 1,600, bar: 16) at 25° C (77° F)
Sensor / Probe Type
- Pt100 Integrated
- 135° C (275° F) at 1 bar
- -5° to 80° C (23° to 176° F) - Cable ACK-Z