Images are representations only.
TM - Standard or Widely Customizable Coriolis Mass Flow MetersBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The TM special purpose Coriolis mass flow meter from KOBOLD Instruments is designed to provide reliable, accurate mass flow measurements in the most stringent applications.
We have successfully tackled applications requiring extreme high pressure and temperature ratings, high integrity containment and exotic materials of construction. Many TM flow meters have been custom built to suit customer-specific applications.
Mass flow, density and temperature are simultaneously measured, and volumetric flow is computed from these parameters.
This flow meter has no moving parts to wear out and employs a highly effective measuring tube de-coupling system that virtually eliminates errors caused by piping-induced vibrations and stresses.
This allows the TM to provide very accurate mass flow measurements in the most demanding applications.
It is the clear choice for applications that require a mass flow meter incorporating special design considerations not available from other mass flow meter suppliers.Features
- Widest Range of Wetted Materials Available in the Industry
- Flow Tubes and Fittings Available in 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy® C-22, Nickel Alloy, Monel, Tantalum, Titanium and Inconel®.
- Extreme Pressure and Temperature Ratings
- Simultaneous Mass Flow, Density, Temperature and Volume Flow Measurements
- Heat Jacketing Available
- HART®, MODBUS (RS-485), Foundation Fieldbus, and Profibus-PA® Available
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX, IECEx
Mass Flow Measuring Ranges
- 0.003-0.3 lb/Min. to 220-2400 lb/Min.
- 1/4” to 3”
- ± 0.1 % of Reading
- JIS Flange
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Up to 500° F