Images are representations only.
NUS-7 - Ultrasonic Level Transmitter for LiquidsBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The NUS-7 is a rugged, intelligent, high performance ultrasonic level transmitter, with both transducer and processing electronics incorporated into a single housing.
The economical, plastic NUS-7 has all the sophisticated echo detection features of our proven NUS-4 measurement systems, packaged into the 2-wire, NUS-7 sensor housing.
2-wire transmitters are recommended for applications powered by DC and for low switching capability.
They excel in multiple tank applications using HART® multi-drop systems linked to a modem plus PC.
The NUS-7 comes standard with HART® protocol. NUS-7 transmitters can provide the answer for level measurement in sumps and tanks or open channel flow measurement.
It is suited for most liquids under various process conditions.
It comes with a scalable, 4-20 mA output and a programmable relay.Features
- Programmable Features
- Relay Functions (Differential, Flow Pulse, etc.)
- Measurement Configuration (Units, Function, Close-end Blocking)
- Measurement Optimization (Damping, Tracking Speed, Sound Velocity Correction, etc.)
- 32 Point Linearization, Measurement Simulation
- Information/Diagnostics (Echo Map and Signal/Noise)
- Liquids up to 20 Feet
- ± 0.2 % of Reading + 0.05 % of Full Scale
- 40 psig
- 194° F
- 2” NPT
- G 2
- 4-20 mA HART, Relay