Images are representations only.
UTS - Variable Area Flow Meter for Gas BurnersBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The economical KOBOLD UTS flow meter is designed to monitor gas burners (e. g. oxygen, hydrogen, methane, inert gases).
It works via the suspended ﬂoat principle and is also known as a rotameter. The media enters through a 4 mm hole within the M18x1.5 connection and exits through six holes concentrically positioned around the inlet hole.
This special connection is made especially for the UTS and is also provided with a unique seal. For horizontal installations, a required 1/4" NPT or G ¼ adapter is available as an option.
Due to the compact design, the UTS is an optimal choice for small installation spaces. It also features a measuring tube that is easy to exchange.
The meter housing is made of nickel-plated brass or stainless steel with an impact-resistant polystyrene protection cover.Features
- Accuracy Class 4.0 (According to VDI/VDE 3513)
- Compact Design for Small Installation Spaces
- Installation Position - Vertical, Flow from Bottom
- Replaceable Measuring Tube
- Borosilicate Glass w/Polystyrene Cover
- Ni-plated Brass
- 304 SS
- 316L SS
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel
- M18 x 1.5, 1/4” NPT Thread
- G 1/4 via Adapter
- 45 psig
- 32° F to 150° F