Images are representations only.
Series L6 Ball ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The SVF Series L6 Ball Valves are compression-ended valves designed to be compatible with all of the leading instrument fittings.
The L6 is a manually operated valve that meets industry requirements for performance and dependability.Features
- Pressure rated for 2000 WOG 316
- Stainless Steel body, ball and stem
- Compression Ends with Nuts and Ferrule
- Vinyl grip handle
- Blowout proof stem adds safety & reliability
- Lockable in the “Open” or “Closed” position
Materials of Construction
- 316 Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF8M)
- 316 Stainless Steel (AISI 316)
- ¼" - 1"
- 18 - 44 in-lbf (2 - 5 Nm)
- 1.1 - 13 Cv