Images are representations only.
MAN-SD/MAN-LD Digital Pressure GaugeBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The intelligent KOBOLD digital manometers are used for the display, monitoring and remote transmission of pressure-dependent operating sequences in machines and installations.
The pressure to be measured is sensed by a piezo-resistive sensor and displayed by the electronics. As an option, an Analog output signal for remote transmission of the measured values and a relay output are available.
The values are shown on a four-digit LCD display. The front cover along with the display can be rotated. In the pressure switch design with integrated relay, the switching point and hysteresis can be set on the membrane keypad.
The starting and end points of the optional Analog output, relative to the display, are freely scalable.
A wide range of process connections is available as an option. The process connection can be rotated in axial direction as desired, after loosening the counter nut.
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 60° C (32° to 140° F)
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulic Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Construction
- G 1/2" Male (Range ≥ 1000 bar)
- G 1/4" Male
- 10 feet (3 metres) - Maximum
- 18" (0.5 metres) - Standard
- 0.5" (12.7 mm) LCD
- 4-Digit LCD
- M12 × 1 Round Connector
- PVC Cable
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polyester Film
- < 90 % Non-Condensing
- < 500 ohms
- ≥ 100 kiloohms
- 1/2" NPT Male (Range ≥ 1000 bar)
- 1/4" NPT Male
- 0 to 2 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- 24 Vdc ± 20 %
- 9 Vdc (Block Battery, IEC 6 LR 01)
- bar: -1 to 1,600
- kPa: -100 to 1,60,000
- psi: -14.5 to 23,210
Process Connection Material
- 316Ti Stainless Steel
- -30° to 85° C (-22° to 185° F)
- 4 to 64 minutes - Automatic Switch-Off
Seat / Seal Material
- NBR (Range ≤ 600 bar) - Wetted Materials
Sensor, Probe Material
- Aluminum Oxide (Range ≤ 600 bar) - Wetted Materials
- Ceramic (Range ≤ 600 bar) - Wetted Materials
- Stainless Steel (Range > 600 bar)- Wetted Materials
- -30° to 80° C (-22° to 176° F)
- ≤ ± 0.1 % of Full Scale/10K - Range
- ≤ ± 0.2 % of Full Scale/10K - Zero Point
- ≤ ± 25 % - Zero Point Correction