Images are representations only.
SCH-DCM Pressure SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
With few exceptions in the low pressure range, all pressure sensors are equipped with measuring bellows, partly made of a copper alloy but mostly in high stainless steel quality (1.4571). In comparison with the permissible values, the measuring bellows are subject to low loads and move only slightly.
This results in long service life with low switching point drift and high overpressure safety.
The movement of the measuring bellows is also restricted by an international stop so that the forces resulting from the overpressure cannot be transmitted to the switching mechanism.
The parts of the sensor in contact with the medium are welded together without additional materials and the sensors contain no seals.
Cu bellows which are used for low pressure ranges are soldered to the sensor housing. The sensor housing and all parts in the unit in contact with the medium can also be manufactured completely in stainless steel 1.4571 (series DNS).
The individual data sheets contain exact data on materials.
- 1 bar
Ambient Temperature Range
- -15° to 60° C (5° to 140° F) - ATEX Version
- -25° to 70° C (-13° to 158° F)
- G 1/2" Male
- G 1/4" Male
- M16 × 1.5
- 0.3 A at 250 Vdc Resistive
- 5 A at 250 Vac Inductive
- 8 A at 24 Vdc Resistive
- 8 A at 250 Vac Resistive
- 304L Stainless Steel - Sensor Casing
- 316Ti Stainless Steel - Metal Bellows
- 430F Stainless Steel - Sensor Casing
- Cu+Ms - Sensor Casing
- Ms - Sensor Casing
- NBR - Membrane
- IP54, with Vertical Fitting Position
- Vertically Upwards & Horizontal DCM 4016 & 4025 Vertically Upwards
- bar: 0 to 130
- kPa: 0 to 13,000
- psi: 0 to 1,885
Process Fitting Details
- Directly in the Pressure Line (Pressure Gauge Connection) or on a Flat Surface with 2 - Off 4 mm Screws
- 185° F (85° C) - Maximum
Set Point Range
- bar: 0.01 to 63
- kPa: 1 to 6,300
- psi: 0.145 to 913.7
- Adjustable on the Spindle
- Single-Pole Change-Over Switch
- bar: 130
- kPa: 13,000
- psi: 1,885