Images are representations only.
DTG38 Sanitary Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc.
The DTG30 Series Digital Temperature Gauge is a complete solution for most sanitary temperature monitoring and temperature indicating applications.
Of high quality construction, this gauge features a bright and large 4-digit red LED display with an Analog 4-20 mA output.
Based on Intempco’s patented MIST technology, the DTG is designed for optimum accuracy and performance.
The DTG is an ideal replacement for bi-metal, liquid bulb and gas thermometers. The series DTG30 can be factory calibrated to customer specified temperature range.
As with any other MIST series sensor, the DTG built-in programmable transmitter can be re-scaled and re-calibrated using the optional PC interface module and software.
Housing, probe and fitting material are all fabricated from stainless steel 316. Standard extension cables are offered in PVC, Silicone, Teflon insulated or stainless steel armored jackets.
The series DTG30’s arrive factory scaled and calibrated to the customer’s specified temperature range.
No costly field calibration is required. If the application changes, the DTG can be re-scaled at any range within the sensor limits while maintaining its accuracy.
No re-calibration requiring costly temperature baths is necessary. Re-programming is done with the optional PC interface module and software.Features
- Sanitary 3-A qualified
- Large 4-digit red LED display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Security password and tracking protection for re-programming and re-calibration
- 4-20mA programmable linearized signal output
- Utilizes self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Utilizes Pt-100 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Micro M12 male plug or cable gland for electrical connection
- IP 65/NEMA 4 rated environmental protection
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Maximum
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 1/4 to 5/8” (6.4 to 15.9 mm)
- Tip Outer Diameter: 1/8 to 1/4” (3.2 to 6.4 mm)
- 4-Digit Red LED Display
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- 4-20 mA, 3-Wire Upscale/Downscale Burn-Out
- Pt100 DIN EN 60751, Class A
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- 1” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 1.5” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 2” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 2.5” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 3” Hygienic Clamp Union
- For Sanitary 3A Applications
- Ideal Replacement for Bi-metal, Liquid Bulb and Gas Thermometers
- Resistant to Water Spray, Moisture and Vibration
- Food Preparation
- Milk and Dairy