Images are representations only.
PDA Pressure Sensor with Ceramic ElementBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
KOBOLD pressure transmitter series PDA are cost effective electronic pressure transmitters with digital indication of actual pressure. An analogue output (0)4-20 mA is available for remote transmission of the measured value.
The device is also available with a switch output as well. A piezo resistive ceramic sensor is used.
The units can be used where high switching accuracy is needed. Long term stability, repeatability and the compact and robust design make them ideal for use in OEM applications.
- ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- ± 1.0 % of Full Scale for Measuring Range ≤ 1.6 bar
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 80° C (-4° to 176° F)
- Infusion Pumps
- Machinery Industry
- G 1/2" Male
- G 1/4" Male
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Approximately 120 mA (without Switching Output)
- 0.5 to 99.5 seconds - ON/OFF-Switch
- M12 × 1
- N/O or N/C Programmable
Enclosure / Body Material
- 303 Stainless Steel
- 3-Digit LED, Height 7 mm
- LED Display - Overrange/Underrange Indication
- 1/2" NPT Male
- 1/4" NPT Male
- 0-20 mA
- 4-20 mA
- PNP or NPN Semiconductor, Maximum
Overpressure & Static Pressure Limits
- psi: 870 to 5,800 (kPa: 6,000 to 40,000, bar: 60 to 400) - Maximum
- bar: -1 to 400
- kPa: -100 to 40,000
- psi: -14.5 to 5,800
- -20° to 80° C (32° to 176° F)
- 0.5 second
Sensor / Probe Type
- Piezoresistive Ceramic Cell
- 24 Vdc ± 20 %
- PNP & NPN Semiconductor