Images are representations only.
Clean Room Panel CRP5Brand: Rotronic Instrument Corp.
The Clean Room Panel, which is fitted with a diaphragm sensor for differential-pressure measurement, is a top-quality device.
Validated according to GMP directives, and with its well thought-out design, the CRP5 is optimized for applications in laboratories and clean rooms.
Optical buttons, and the magnet-mounted, removable HC2-CRP humidity and temperature probe permit efficient and effective cleaning.
Up to 6 measurement values and messages can be displayed via its graphical color display. The colors of the display can be adjusted individually.
Alarms, such as faults, exceeded limit values, or warnings are highlighted on the CRP5 display, and can also be forwarded digitally via MODBUS, Ethernet, or relays.
Thanks to its analog and digital communication capabilities, the CRP5 is very easy to integrate in any monitoring system.
Its comprehensive functional capabilities allow the CRP5 to be configured perfectly for each application.
The CRP5 is distinctive in the marketplace through its tough glass front plate and a removable humidity sensor.Features
- Measures differential pressure, humidity and temperature
- Designed specifically for clean rooms
- Removable humidity and temperature probes for simpler adjustment and cleaning
- FDA- and GAMP-compatible
- Digital communication via Ethernet RJ45 and/or MODBUS TCP / RTU
- Analog input and output signals freely configurable
- Glass front panel highly resistant to chemicals
- Optical operating elements for operation with protective gloves
Accuracy at 23 ±5° C
- ± 1.0 % Full Scale (Pa)
- 20...48 Vdc / 18...35 Vac < 500 mA
- 180 × 300 × 72 mm
- Color TFT display
- Via HW4 software
IP Protection Rating
- Front: IP65 (Also with sensors removed)
- Back: IP20
Fire Protection Class
- Complies UL94-HB
- 1 s
Analog Output Signal (Standard)
- 0 / 4...20 mA or 0...1 / 5 / 10 V
- Ethernet (Modbus TCP, HW4) / RS-485 (Modbus RTU, HW4)
- 1,700 g (with humidity sensor)
- 1,550 g (without humidity sensor)
- Front: Glass
- Back: Sheet Steel
CE / EMC Conform
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
FDA / GAMP
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 / GAMP5
- Diaphragm sensor
- Compensated (manual or automatic zero adjustment)
Accuracy Analog Output
- ± 5 mV (voltage output)
- ± 20 μA (current output)
- 6 solid-state relays
- < 50 Vdc at < 2 A when observing polarity
- < 35 Vac at < 1 A, irrespective of polarity
- 0.7 bar (70,000 Pa)
Storage and Transport Conditions
- -5...60° C (23...140° F) / 0...100 % Relative Humidity
- Differential pressure, temperature, relative humidity, digital and analog inputs
- Wall Mounting
- Screw terminals on back
- Air and non-aggressive gases
- > 10 kΩ (voltage output)
- < 500 Ω (current output)
- 4 optical buttons
- ± 50 Pa / ± 100 Pa / ± 250 Pa / ± 500 Pa &
- -100...200° C (probe-dependent) / 0...100 % Relative Humidity
- Front: Hose connectors Ø 6 mm × 10 mm
- Back: Hose connectors Ø 4 mm × 10 mm
- HC2-CRP, alternatively: any HygroClip2 probe
- 4, freely configurable
- The CRP5 clean-room panel is the obvious choice wherever a high degree of cleanliness is vital, in addition to precise measurement of differential pressure, humidity, and temperature.
- The CRP5 is used particularly in clean-rooms in hospitals, in the pharmaceutical, electronics, and foodstuffs industries, and wherever small variances in pressure are monitored.
- The very comprehensive functional capabilities of the CRP5 provide solutions for many measurement and control tasks.