Images are representations only.
KPA - Industrial/OEM Pressure TransmitterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
KOBOLD KPA industrial/OEM pressure transmitters are a breakthrough that combines several unique features, yielding an exceptionally tough and accurate pressure sensor at a low cost.
The fitting and pressure-sensing diaphragm are precision machined out of a single piece of 17-4 PH stainless steel with no welds or O-ring seals, resulting in an extremely high cycle life.
The semiconductor strain gauges are kiln-fused to the diaphragm, creating a highly stable molecular bond.
Molecular bonding of the sensing element produces a pressure sensor with exceptional long-term stability in demanding applications characterized by high pulsations.
The pressure transmitter has a 4-20 mA, 2-wire transmitter and 1/4" NPT fitting standard. Other outputs and fitting options are available in OEM quantities.
The KPA provides significant levels of RFI, EMI and ESD protection, making it an excellent choice for industrial and mobile applications.Features
- ± 0.25% of Full Scale Accuracy
- Precision Machined Diaphragm with No Welds or O-ring Seals
- Pressure Ranges from 0...50 through 0...10,000 PSIG
- All 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Unique Sensor Fusing Technology for Exceptional Cycle Life at Low Cost
- Full Featured - Low Cost
- Quick Delivery
- 0 to 50 psig to 0 to 10,000 psig
- ± 0.25 % of Full Scale BFSL
- 2X Measuring Range
- 5X Measuring Range
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- 9-30 Vdc
- Refrigeration Systems
- Automotive Test Standards
- Industrial Process Control
- Pumps and Compressors
- Hydraulic Systems
- Agricultural Systems
- Energy Generation