Images are representations only.
LHT11 Hydrostatic Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Model LHT11 submersible hydrostatic level transmitter is designed for applications where high reliability, long term stability and accuracy are required.
It is easy to install and is ideally suited for protecting submersible pumps in deep wells.
The level metering is based on the measuring of the pressure difference between the hydrostatic pressure of the liquid head over the diaphragm and the actual atmospheric pressure.
This pressure difference is converted into 4-20 mA current in the 2-wire version and 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc voltage in the 3-wire version.
The LHT11 consists of a stainless steel measuring cell, transmitter, stainless steel probe and a special breathing cable.
Stainless flush diaphragm is protected by use of a stainless protection cap. Easy installation and wiring is ensured by the use of the complete set of accessories.
For outdoor measurements the application of over voltage protection is suggested.Features
- Measuring range 0 to 300 meter (0 to 900 feet) water column
- Accuracy 0.25% of full scale
- Utilizes diffused silicon sensor
- Multiple pressure ranges and signal outputs available
- Compact all stainless steel probe
- Reliable and compact
- Dirt resistant
- Surge and polarity protection available
- ± 0.12 % BFSL (0.25 % of Span)
- ± 0.25 % BFSL (0.50 % of Span)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 90° C (195° F) - Max.
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC (EMI: EN 50081-1/-2, EMS: EN 50082-2)
- G 1/4” Male
- 0 to 900 feet (0 to 300 metres)
- -10° to 70° C (14° to 158° F)
- 316L Stainless Steel, 1.4404
- Cable Cross Section: 0.34 mm²
- Shielded, Breathing Cable Ø 0.28” (Ø 7 mm)
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel, 1.4571
- 0 to 656 feet (0 to 200 metres) Water Head
- 2-Wire, 4-20 mA
- 3-Wire, 0-10 V
- 3-Wire, 0-5 V
- 12-36 Vdc
- bar: 0 to 27.58
- kPa: 0 to 2,758
- psig: 0 to 400
- -10° to 80° C (14° to 176° F)
- Water Deep Well Monitoring
- Water Storage Tanks
- Water Saving Irrigation
- Urban Flood Control
- Waste Water Treatment
- For Oil, Diesel Fuel and Mild Corrosive Liquids