Images are representations only.
MAN-SC/-LC - Digital Pressure GaugeBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The KOBOLD MAN-SC and MAN-LC are the first electronic digital pressure gauges worldwide to be offered with IO-Link.
They offer a variety of features, such as: two configurable outputs, a five digit, backlit LCD Display that rotates in 90 degree increments, and touch-key programming.
Also unique to the MAN-SC and MAN-LC is the integral ability of the pressure gauge to calculate Force Value, which is easily accessible from the programming menu.
The MAN-LC is 24 VDC powered while the MAN-SC is powered by a battery.
The configurable outputs can be arbitrarily programmed as desired by the end user.
Analog and frequency, plus alarm outputs, are standard. An optional pluggable relay module with two potential-free SPDT contacts is available factory assembled or as a retrofit kit.
A variety of flanged, diaphragm, and hygienic seal process connections are also available.
The MAN-SC/LC offer an impressive range of measuring units, including: PSI, kPa, MPa, bar, mbar, and many more.
Peak memory is featured, as is password protection, and there is also a reset to factory option.
A zero (tare) function is also easily accessible from the menu for easy calibration.
A rubber protection cover is now also available, ideal for test engineers and installations where the pressure gauge may be vulnerable.Features
- 5-Digit LCD Display
- Capacitive Touchpads
- Peak Memory
- Analog Output, Frequency Output, Switch Output (MAN-LC)
- IO-Link Function (MAN-LC)
- Up to 2 Relays Possible (MAN-LC)
- Selectable Measuring Units
- Tare Function
- Stainless Steel Process Connection
- Assembly with Numerous Diaphragm Seals Possible
- Optional Rubber Protection Sleeve for Rugged Operating Conditions
- MAN-SC: Power Supply via 9V Battery
- Battery Life: up to 2½ Years
- MAN-LC: External Power Supply via 24VDC
- -14.5 to 0 to 23,200 psi
- 1.5x to 3x
- 0.5 at reference conditions ± 1-digit
Wetted Parts Sensor
- Ceramic or 316Ti SS
Long Term Stability
- ± 0.2 % of full scale
- 0.5 to 1 second
- Mechanical Engineering and Plant Construction
- Pumps and Compressors
- Environmental Technology
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Process Industry
- Load Capacity Measuring