Images are representations only.
MIST M03 RTD Temperature Transmitter Sensor ProbeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
MIST M03 RTD Pt 100 temperature sensor a complete RTD temperature sensor probe, signal conditioner and 4-20 mA output.
Intempco MIST patented RTD (Pt100) sensor probes contain miniature programmable temperature transmitters in the TJ transition junction or in the 2-Wire 4-20 mA dc output lead wire.
Mist Microprocessor Integrated Sensor Transmitters can be fitted with M12 quick disconnect automation connectors, 3-A sanitary and NPT threads.
Process connections can be fixed welded or adjustable compression.
Via experience with 10,000+ OEM and process RTD applications installed, the adverse effects of electrical noise can be reduced and lead wire lengths extended with Intempco MIST RTD technology.Features
- Small compact size (connection head not required)
- Built-in 4-20 mA, 2-Wire temperature transmitter
- Hermetically sealed transmitter
- Factory calibrated 4-20 mA output
- Output: 4-20 mA, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10 Vdc
- Operating temperature range -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F) fixed or field programmable
- Accuracy ±0.1° C + 0.10% of calibrated span with 2 point calibration
- MIST PKIT programming kit to re-program and re-calibrate
- 316 stainless steel probe and process fittings
- Cable PVC, Teflon, Teflon with stainless steel armor
- M12 connection or lead wire length as required
- Probe lengths, diameters and process connection options as required
- Requires 2-Wire loop power, 10-32 Vdc
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 3/8” NPT Male
Sensor, Probe Connection
- Fluid Temperature
- Air Temperature
- Process Heat Exchanger
- Sanitary 3A
- Programmable Transmitter