Images are representations only.
E-Series Electric ActuatorBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
“E” Series Actuators are geared motors that provide rotary output (torque) to power all types of rotary valves (ball, plug and butterfly valves as well as dampers and diverters).
Output is achieved through the application of a supply voltage (AC or DC).
Rotary action is controlled through two limit switches (one for “OPEN” and one for “CLOSED”) located in the unit and in con-junction with two cams.
Precise setting of either position is achieved by adjusting the cam to activate the switch at exactly the desired point in the rotary cycle.
The power wiring procedure is indicated on the wiring diagram supplied with each unit.Features
- Heavy duty, fully enclosed high performance motor rated for On/Off & modulating service
- Corrosion protection with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Operating speeds and output torque generated through a permanently lubricated gear train
- All motors feature integral thermal overload protection
- Designed for operation in temperatures from -40°F to 150°F
- All models feature a manual override, ISO mounting pad and are wired for light indication
- Available in NEMA 4, NEMA 4X and NEMA 7 (Hazardous Area Locations)
Material of Construction
- Housing: Cast Aluminum
- Coating: Thermally Bonded Polyester Coating
- Gearing: Hardened Steel (Permanently Lubricated)
- Output Shaft: Carbon Steel
- Cover Bolts: Stainless Steel
- -40° F to 150° F
- 100 - 11,520 in-lbf (11 - 1302 Nm)