Images are representations only.
OVZ - Economical Oval-Gear Flow Meter for OilsBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
KOBOLD OVZ economical oval gear, or oval wheel, flow meters offer users the advantages of positive-displacement technology at a rotameter price. Suitable for viscous media ranging from hydraulic oils to light gear oils, the OVZ eliminates problems associated with viscosity changes during operation.
The flow meter’s cost-conscious design allows for easy maintenance. Since the only wear components are the gears and their axles, the two-step rebuild process can be performed in a few minutes with no recalibration required.
The OVZ is available with either Hall-effect or inductive sensors, giving the user a selection of output signals.
Available NPN, PNP or NAMUR configurations are ideal for connecting to a wide variety of controller devices, including KOBOLD’s full line of frequency input devices. 4-20 mA analog outputs and display options are also available.Features
- Suitable for Oils from 10 to 800 cSt
- Maintains Precision with Viscosity Change
- Five Material Combinations Available
- Economically Priced
- Easy to Maintain
- 4-20 mA Analog Output & Digital Flowrate Indicators Optionally Available
- 0.08-2.1 GPM to 0.42-10.6 GPM
- 1/4” to 3/4” NPT
- G 1/4 to G 3/4 Threads
- Up to 580 psig
- ± 2.5 % Full Scale
Media Temperature Range
- 14° F to 176° F
Media Viscosity Range
- 10 to 800 cSt
- Central lubrication systems for paper machines, filling transmission fluid into gearboxes, and hydraulic systems.