Images are representations only.
DTG41 Sanitary Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The DTG41 Series Digital Temperature Gauge is a complete solution for most sanitary temperature monitoring and temperature indicating applications.
This gauge features a bright and large 4-digit red LED display, optional Analog 4-20 mA output, optional switch output, and an optional RTD output.
Based on Intempco’s patented MIST technology, the DTG is designed for optimum accuracy and performance.
The DTG is an ideal replacement for bi-metal, liquid bulb and gas thermometers. DTG can be factory calibrated to customer specified temperature range, in units of °C or °F.
But the unique feature of the DTG is that it is field re-programmable.
Process temperature or alarm setpoint change? No problem! Simply use DTG-PKIT PC interface module and re-range your DTG without the need to re-calibrate and without loss of accuracy.
DTG is much more accurate than an RTD and a separate indictor/transmitter. When the DTG is re-scaled to a different temperature range, the calibrated default values are not lost.
This gauge can be customer re-calibrated by performing one-point or two-point calibration using known temperature standards.
This is where the DTG leaves the competition behind. Indicating temperature range, current output, switch set point, switching hysterises, switch logic, damping and other features are all programmable.
The user can also set password and code protections. This feature ensures a high degree of temper resistance.Features
- Sanitary 3-A qualified
- Large 4-digit red LED display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Security password and tracking protection for re-programming and re-calibration
- Optional 4-20mA programmable linearized signal output
- Optional fully programmable switch output, relay or transistor
- Utilizes self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Utilizes Pt-100 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Micro M12 male plug or cable gland for electrical connection
- IP 65/NEMA 4 rated environmental protection
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Max.
- Silicone Insulation, 180° C (356° F) - Max.
- Teflon Insulation 200° C (392° F), with Stainless Steel Armour & Polyolefin Shrink 90° C (195° F), Teflon Shrink 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 1/4 to 5/8” (6.4 to 15.9 mm)
- Tip Outer Diameter: 1/8 to 1/4” (3.2 to 6.4 mm)
- 4-Digit Red LED Display
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- Back Mounting
- Bottom Mounting
- Side Mounting (Right, Left, Display Front & Back)
- Top Mounting
- 4-20 mA, 3-Wire
- 4-20 mA + NPN or PNP Transistor, or NPN or PNP Transistor
- Relay SPDT
- Pt100 DIN EN 60751, Class A
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- 1” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 1.5” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 2” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 2.5” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 3” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- For Sanitary 3A Applications
- Ideal Replacement for Bi-metal, Liquid Bulb and Gas Thermometers
- Resistant to Water Spray, Moisture and Vibration
- Food Preparation
- Milk and Dairy