Images are representations only.
RTD R50 Head Type AssemblyBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Model R50 RTD Assemblies with General-Purpose Connection Heads are provided with head mounting fittings that are welded or brazed to the sheath for direct immersion into a process.
A spring loaded version is also available for use with thermowells. See "Thermowell" section.
To order an assembly with an optional 4-20 mA transmitter, select the assembly below and the transmitter from the "Transmitter" section.
The RTD assemblies are supplied with a 316 stainless steel sheath in several diameters and many fitting types but 1/2" NPTM is standard.Features
- Rugged Industrial Head Type RTD Design.
- Offers Variety of Protection Heads.
- Screw-Type Terminal Block.
- Process Fitting 1/2" NPT Standard.
- Sheath Welded to SS Hex Fitting or Spring Loaded.
- Standard 3-Wire Configuration, 2 and 4-Wire Also Available.
- 100 ohms Wire-Wound Class "A" DIN Platinum Available.
- Optional 4 to 20 mA Transmitters Can be Conveniently Installed in Some Protection Heads.
- General Industrial Temperature Control
- OEM Equipment