Images are representations only.
LTU20-24 Series Ultrasonic Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The new LTU20 series 2-wire ultrasonic transducers provide non-contact level measurement up to 50 feet (15 meters) and are ideally suited for challenging corrosive, coating or waste liquids.
Featuring very high efficiency narrow beams and wide frequency bandwidth, they work in many conditions over wide temperature range.
LTU20 series transducers provide a self-cleaning operation, so their faces eliminate almost any buildup and condensation.
The ultrasonic probes adapt to most environmental conditions as their power and receiver sensitivity adjust automatically to any distance and reflecting object thus keeping the same echo amplitude over the operating range.
LTU20’s can be calibrated, in process or outside process, with simple push-button calibration.
Optional 3-1/2-digit LCD display is available. Standard construction is PVC (Aluminum optional) for housing with PVC mounting fitting.
For severe applications, other materials, such as Teflon , are available for the mounting fitting (and transducer).Features
- Simple push-button calibration
- Output 2-wire 4-20 mA/20-4 mA
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Compact size for easy mounting
- Optional 4-1/2-digit LCD display available
- HART Communication available
- ± 0.1 % of, Max.
- ± 0.25 % of, Max.
- Loop Powered Display: ± 0.5 % of Reading
- Push Button
- 1/2” NPT Female
- Power: 0.025 A, Max.
- Loop Powered Display: 150 mA - Max.
- 3-1/2-Digit LCD Display
- Head Mounted LCD Display
- Loop Powered Display: 4-1/2” Digit LCD 1/2” High
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 6
- Operating: 52 to 148 kHz
- Loop Powered Display: 0 to 95 % Non-Condensing
- 1” NPT Male
- 1-1/2” NPT Male
- 2” NPT Male
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- 20-4 mA, 2-Wire
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- bar: 0 to 2
- kPa: 0 to 200
- psi: 0 to 29
Process Connection Material
- 0.4 to 50 feet (0.12 to 15.2 metres)
- Loop Powered Display: 3.5-22 mA [22 mA & above = LOE (Loss of Echo)]
- 0.04 to 0.23” (0.98 to 5.7 mm)
- Output: 0.006 mA
Sensor, Probe Material
- Sensor: PVC
- 12-28 Vdc, 0.025 A, Max.
- Loop Powered Display: 0.95 V at 20 mA
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Plating
- Water & Wastewater