Images are representations only.
LSC52 Miniature Capacitance Level SwitchBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The LSC52 is truly a high quality sensor, which can be used in harsh environments, for liquid level limit detection in metallic and non-metallic tanks containing electrically conductive or non-conductive liquids.
The probe, fitting and housing are constructed of stainless 316, the isolator is Teflon.
The LSC52 sensors feature built-in protection against reverse polarity, overvoltage and electrical shielding to deliver long-term reliability.
The output is relay SPDT which can be configured as either NO or NC or both NO and NC.Features
- All stainless steel 316 construction, Teflon® isolator
- Probe bare stainless steel or PFA Teflon clad
- Integral electronic switching, relay output
- Set-point calibration via one wire
- Built-in slosh dampening
- Hermetically sealed, vibration resistant construction
- Operates on RF capacitance principle
- For conductive and non-conductive liquids
- Minimum or maximum limit detection
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- Extension: 6.5 to 16.4 feet (2 to 5 metres)
- Extension: Max.
- Set Point Via One Wire
- 5 to 1,000 PF
- Reverse Voltage
- Power: 120 mW, Max.
- Power: 50 mA at 24 Vdc
- 1 second
- Electrical Termination: Lead Wires 22 AWG
- M12 Micro-Connector (5 & 8-Pin Male)
- Normally Closed
- Normally Open
- NEMA 4X
- Load Capability: 0.3 A at 110 Vac, Max.
- Load Capability: 1 A at 30 Vdc, Max.
Materials of Construction
- Extension: PVC Insulation, 90° C (195° F) - Max.
- Extension: Teflon, 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Fitting: 316 Stainless Steel
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 1/8” NPT Male
- 3/8” NPT Male
- Probe: 1 mA - Max.
- Probe: 1 Vac, Max.
- psi: 0 to 100 (kPa: 0 to 690, bar: 0 to 6.9)
- 100° C (212° F) - Max.
- 0.5 PF
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 1 to 36” (25.4 to 914.4 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: Bare 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe: PFA Teflon Jacketed
- 12-30 Vdc
- 316 Stainless Steel
- PFA Teflon
- Limit Detection for all Type of Liquids
- Use Teflon® Clad Probe for Conductive Liquids
- Use Bare SS Probe for Clean Non-Clogging Oils and Fuels
- For Side Mount and Bottom Mount Tank Applications
- Leak Detection
- Coolant Level Monitoring