Images are representations only.
EM-Series Electric ActuatorBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
“EM” Series Actuators are geared motors that provide rotary output (torque) to power all types of rotary valves (ball, plug and butterfly valves as well as dampers and diverters).
Output is achieved through the application of a supply voltage (AC or DC).
Rotary action is controlled through two limit switches (one for “OPEN” and one for “CLOSED”) located in the unit and in conjunction with two cams.
Precise setting of either position is achieved by adjusting the cam to activate the switch at exactly the desired point in the rotary cycle.
The power wiring procedure is indicated on the wiring diagram supplied with each unit.Features
- Heavy duty, fully enclosed high performance motor rated for On/Off & modulating service
- NEMA4X, IP67 certified enclosure
- Corrosion protection with thermally bonded polyester coating
- Operating speeds and output torque generated through a permanently lubricated gear train
- All motors feature integral thermal overload protection
- Designed for operation in temperatures from -22°F to 150°F
- All models feature a manual override, ISO mounting pad and are wired for light indication
- -22° F to 150° F
- 53 - 30,975 in-lbf (6 - 3500 Nm)