Images are representations only.
LTU10 i-Sonic Series Ultrasonic Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
INTEMPCO has released a new family of LTU series ultrasonic level probes. The LTU10 is the most powerful and penetrating sensor in this family.
It is relatively large and features a PVC housing with 6” NPT face mounting and 1” NPT cover mounting.
Due to its high power output, the LTU10 is capable of measuring dry bulk powders under dusty conditions up to 90 feet (27.43 meters) range.Features
- Simple push-button calibration (accurate)
- Output 4-20 mA / 20-4 mA
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Optional RS232 or Rs485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data logging software
- PLC compatible
- Three or four wire operation
- Self cleaning operation of sensor face
- 1" and 6" NPT process connections
- ± 0.25 % of, Max.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- Push-Button or Programmable Via Optional Communication Port
- 1/2” NPT Female
- Via Communications Port
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- Operating: 25 kHz
- 750 ohms, Max.
- 1” NPT Male
- 6” NPT Male
- 4-20 mA
- bar: 0 to 1
- kPa: 0 to 100
- psi: 0 to 14.5
- 1.4 to 90 feet (0.40 to 27.4 mm)
- 0.41” (10 mm)
- Output: 6.1 µA
- 115 Vac 60 Hz (4-Wire)
- 12-30 Vdc, 3-Wire, 0.07 A, Max.
- 230 Vac 50 Hz (± 20 %), 1.7 VA (4-Wire)
- Food & Beverage
- Solids & Powders: Grain, Potash, Cement, Plastic Pellets & Many Others
- Water & Wastewater