Images are representations only.
PDA - Digital Pressure TransmitterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The KOBOLD PDA digital pressure transmitter integrates the latest solid-state pressure sensing technology into a compact and simple-to-operate package.
The programming features include programmable span adjustment, pulsation dampening and user-settable lockout code.
In addition to the standard, 4-20 mA analog ouput signal, PNP or NPN switch output versions are available as an option.
The PDA's ceramic pressure-sensing system ensures an exceptionally long cycle life with virtually no calibration drift.
Along with its compact stainless steel housing, these features make this digital pressure transmitter an ideal choice for OEM applications.Features
- Large, Easy to Read 3-Digit LED Display
- Fully Scalable Analog Signal Output
- Available Analog Output with Adjustable Transistor Switch
- Ceramic Pressure Sensing System for High Cycle Life
- -30” to 0 Hg Vacuum to 0 to 5800 psig
- 1/4” NPT
- 1.2” NPT
- G 1/2
- 303 SS
- 176° F
- 0(4)-20 mA or 0(4)-20 mA w/PNP or NPN Switch Output
- Compressor Monitoring
- Machinery Industry