Images are representations only.
LFT50 Miniature Float Level TransducerBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The LFT50 is a miniature float level transducer suitable for level measurement in vessels of up to 36" (914 mm) in height.
Of high quality construction, all wetted parts are stainless 316; other materials are available upon request.
The use of 1" or 1-1/4" NPT fitting accommodates the diameter of the float and allows the units to be installed from the top of the vessel without removal of the float.
For fittings 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" NPT, the float has to be removed. Upward mounting fittings are also available. Each transducer comes standard with a cable or a 5-pin M12 Micro-DC plug.
The transmitted level signal is generated via a DIN rail transmitter, mounted remotely. Reliable operation and simple design makes the LFT50 an excellent choice for many level sensing applications.Features
- Miniature design, ideal for OEM applications
- NPT fittings standard, others available
- Probe lengths to 36" (914 mm)
- High Resolution, 1/4" (6.5 mm)
- All stainless steel wetted parts
- M12 micro-male plug or extension cable available
- Continuous level measurement
- Analog output via remotely mounted DIN Rail transmitter
- Undisturbed by foaming
- Vapor insensitive
- Liquid interface detection
Ambient Temperature Range
- DIN Rail Transmitter: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Extension: 15 feet (5 metres) for M12 Micro-Male Connector
- Extension: 6 feet (2 metres) for M12 Micro-Male Connector
- Teflon with Stainless Steel Armor
- DIN Rail Transmitter (Sensing Current): 2.5 mA - Max.
- M12 Micro-Male Connector (5-Pin)
Enclosure, Body Material
- DIN Rail Transmitter: Polycarbonate
- DIN Rail Transmitter: IP40
- DIN Rail Transmitter: NEMA 1
- NEMA 4X
- DIN Rail Transmitter: 12-32 Vdc, Max.
- Probe Length: 36” (914 mm) - Max.
- DIN Rail
- 1” NPT Male
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 1-1/4” NPT Male
- DIN Rail Transmitter: 0-10 Vdc 3-Wire
- DIN Rail Transmitter: 0-5 Vdc 3-Wire
- DIN Rail Transmitter: 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- bar: 0 to 13.79
- kPa: 0 to 1,379
- psig: 0 to 200
Process Connection Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- DIN Rail Transmitter (Output): 0 to 5,000 ohms 3-Wire
- ± 0.25” (6.4 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: 316L Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- -20° to 120° C (-4° to 250° F)
- DIN Rail Transmitter (Sensing Voltage): 5 Vdc, Max.
- Float, Fitting: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ideal for Level Measurement Where Installation Space is Limited or Tanks are Compact
- Water Based Liquids
- Acids Compatible with Stainless 316
- Hydraulic and Other Clean Oil Applications
- Chemical Holding Tanks with Clean Liquids
- Measurement of Liquid Levels in Mobile Equipment
- Ideal for Many OEM Applications
- Not Recommended Where Liquids are Dirty or Sticky