Images are representations only.
USR - Glass Tube Variable Area Flow Meters with Manifold ValvesBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The KOBOLD USR Glass Tube Variable Area Flow meters with Manifold Valves for liquids operate on the variable-area (suspended float) principle: that is, the installation position is vertical and the direction of flow is from bottom to top.
For centralized flow measurement, found in applications like cooling systems, we recommend manifold flow meters for convenient and efficient installation.
Up to 24 flow meters can be assembled in a block, provided that maximum flow rate in each unit does not exceed 2.64 GPM.
The flow ranges and outlet connections of each individual rotameter unit can be determined independently from the others.Features
- Variable Area Flowmeter Design for Water and Water-Based Liquids
- Independent Control Valves
- Up to 24 Flowmeters Can be Assembled in a Block
- Glass Tube Allows Direct Flow Rate Observation
- 0.01-0.1 to 0.25-2.5 GPM
- 2.5 acc. to VDI/VDE 3513
- 230 psig
- 210° F
Inlet Process Connection
- 1” NPT Thread via Adapter
Outlet Process Connection
- 1/4” NPT
- 3⁄8” NPT
- Hose Connection Ø10, Ø13, Ø15 mm
- Nickel-Plated Brass
- NBR Seals
- Stainless Steel
- Cooling Circuits and Pumps