Images are representations only.
LTX20 Fuel Continous Capacitance Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The Intempco LTX20 series fuel capacitance level transmitter is designed to measure level of fuels and oils in metallic and non-metallic tanks.
The probe measures level by measuring the change in capacitance as level changes in the tank.
The micro-processor based electronics converts this capacitance change into a linear, highly accurate 4-20 mA signal.
The LTX20 includes a standard 4-20 mA loop-powered LTX transmitter, a concentric 0.75" (19 mm) diameter concentric shield with ranges up to 10 feet (3.04 meters).
Probe material is SS316. The LTX20 is designed for tanks which have fitting connections of 3/4" NPT or larger and in applications where the liquid is relatively clean or non-clogging.
An excellent application for the LTX20 are stationary or mobile generators. This level sensor is shock resistant and very rugged. There are no moving parts.
To isolate for ground loops, a non-conductive reducer ( such as PVC ) can be used between the tank and the 3/4" NPT fitting of the LTX20.Features
- For fuel, oil tanks
- OEM applications, low cost
- Compact 3/4" NPT concentric tube design
- Accuracy 1% of span for constant dielectric of material
- Tube and inner probe SS316
- For use with metallic and non-metallic tanks
- Continuous loop-powered 4-20 mA operation
- ± 1 % of Full Span (Constant Dielectric)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- Via 4 Push-Button Switches Non-interactive Settings
- 10 to 10,000 PF
- 3/4” NPT Female
- 0 to 30 seconds
- Tube O.D.: 3/4” (19 mm)
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Flip-Cover
- Cast Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc, Max.
Materials of Construction
- Tube Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- DIN Rail Module (Installed Remotelly)
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 4-20 mA, Loop Powered
- bar: 1 to 34
- kPa: 100 to 3,400
- psi: 14.5 to 500
- 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- ± 0.1 % of Span
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe O.D.: 3/4” (19 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 6 to 240” (152.4 to 6,096 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: 316 Stainless Steel
- 12-36 Vdc
- Diesel Fuels
- Hydraulic Oils
- Vegetable Oils
- Chemical Holding Tanks
- MEK and Other Solvants
- Many Other, Non-Conductive Liquids.
- Do Not Use With: Water and Other Conductive Liquids, Conductive Acids, Materials Corrosive to SS316