Images are representations only.
PSD - Digital Pressure Sensor with LED Display, Switch & Analog OutputsBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The PSD is an economical, adjustable pressure switch with a digital display and analog output for monitoring the pressure of compatible liquids, air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
The switching pressure may be viewed on the rotatable LED display and easily adjusted via buttons.
The compact device has a high-quality stainless steel housing with a protection class of IP 65.
The switching points, reset points, switch types and other different functions can be programmed simply and without pressurization of the device.Features
- Analog Output, Switchable 4-20 mA or 0-10 V
- Switching Output with 2 PNP Transistors
- Adjustable Pressure Range from 50…100 % of the Nominal Range
- Display and Electrical Connection are Independently Rotatable 335°/343°
- Easy Button Programming
- 0 to 30 to 0 to 7500 psi
- ± 0.5 % Full Scale @ 77° F
Media and Ambient Temperature Range
- -13° F to 185° F
- 1/4” MNPT
- Compatible Liquids & Non-combustible/Non-aggressive Gases
- Machine Tools
- Process Technology
- General Industrial Use