Images are representations only.
DTG58 LCD Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Intempco DTG Series battery powered LCD Digital Temperature Gauges, is a step above all competition, providing accurate and reliable electronic temperature indication.
Because of the robust IP67 housing all stainless design, they offer protection against moisture and dust penetration.
The DTG can be used as a direct replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers where no power is available.
All models are factory calibrated for maximum accuracy. The DTG's 4-digit 1/2" (12.7 mm) LCD display can be factory set in units of °C or °F.
With resolution to a tenth of a degree, the DTG takes the guesswork out of reading dials and mercury columns.
Powered by two high performance 3.6 V "AA" batteries, this thermometer will provide a minimum of five years continuous operation before batteries require replacement.Features
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Welded process fitting
- Battery powered, 2 AA 3.6 Vdc, life 5 years minimum
- High accuracy Microprocessor Based
- Utilizes Pt-1000 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Resolution 1/10 of a degree
- IP67/NEMA 4X (Waterproof )
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Display in degree C or F
- Meets CFIA design requirements for Digital Thermometers
- Self diagnostic circuitry with error indication
- ± (0.2 + 0.001 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.001 x |T-32|) °F Option
- ± (0.2 + 0.002 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.002 x |T-32|) °F Factory
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- 5-Years Min.
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- 4-Digit LCD Display, 1/2” High (12.7 mm)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- Back Mounting
NACE & NIST
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 3/8” NPT Male
- 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Probe: psi: 500 (MPa: 3.45, bar: 34.47)
- 0.01 at -58° to 99.99° F
- 0.1 at -58° to 392° F
- 1 at -328° to 1112° F
- Refresh Time: 3 seconds
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- < 0.01 % of Full Scale/°C
- Low Temperature Display: -50° to 200° C (-58° to 392° F)
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- Replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers
- Food Preparation
- Utilities and Municipal
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Paper Mills