Images are representations only.
LTU30-35 i-Sonic Ultrasonic Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The new LTU30 series ultrasonic transducers, featuring very high efficiency narrow beams and wide frequency bandwidth, work in many conditions over wide temperature range.
They are insensitive to mountings, and with help of the transceiver and smart signal processing, eliminate unwanted echoes from tank walls, standpipes and many other buildups.
LTU series transducers provide a self-cleaning operation, so their faces eliminate almost any buildup and condensation.
The ultrasonic probes adapt to most environmental conditions as their power and receiver sensitivity adjust automatically to any distance and reflecting object thus keeping the same echo amplitude over the operating range.
LTU’s can be calibrated, in process or outside process, with simple push-button calibration. With built in communication with PC, it allows for simple calibration via PC and storage of the current output and temperature in a data logger.Features
- Simple push-button calibration
- Output 4-20 mA / 20-4 mA (isolated on 4-Wire model’s only)
- Optional RS232 or RS485 communications with calibration, diagnostics and data logging software
- Built-in temperature compensation
- PLC compatible
- 3-wire DC or 4-wire isolated AC operation
- Self cleaning operation of sensor face
- ± 0.25 % of, Max.
- Loop Powered Display: ± 0.5 % of Reading
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
- Push Button or Programmable Via Optional Communication
- 1/2” NPT Female
- Via Communications
- Head Mounted LCD Display
- Loop Powered Display: 4-1/2” Digit LCD 1/2” High
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 6
- Operating: 45 to 148 kHz
- Loop Powered Display: 0 to 95 % Non-Condensing
- 750 ohms, Max.
- 1” NPT Male
- 1-1/2” NPT Male
- 2” NPT Male
- 3” NPT Male
- 20-4 mA
- 4-20 mA
- bar: 0 to 1
- kPa: 0 to 100
- psi: 0 to 14.5
Process Connection Material
- Fitting: PVC
- 0.4 to 60 feet (0.12 to 18.2 metres)
- Loop Powered Display: 3.5-22 mA [22 mA & above = LOE (Loss of Echo)]
- 0.04 to 0.27” (0.98 to 6.8 mm)
- Output: 6.1 µA
Sensor, Probe Material
- Sensor: PVC
- 115 Vac 60 Hz, 1.7 VA (4-Wire Isolated)
- 12-30 Vdc, 0.07 A, Max.
- 230 Vac 50 Hz (± 20 %), 1.7 VA (4-Wire Isolated)
- Loop Powered Display: 0.95 V at 20 mA
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Wastewater