Images are representations only.
NVI - Vibrating Level Switch for Powders & Granulated SolidsBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The NVI vibrating level switches for dry materials are designed specifically to monitor the level of powdered, granular or pelletized solids.
The level switch’s unique design uses the resonance principle with a single smooth, corrosion-resistant stainless steel probe that resists becoming coated even when used with solids that tend to cake or coat and is essentially self-cleaning.
Designed for top or side mounting, this level switch has no moving parts, so high reliability and a long service life are assured.
The NVI offers adjustable sensitivity and can be used with solid materials with a minimum density of 3.2 lb/ft³.Features
- For Level Monitoring of Powders & Granulated Solids
- Suitable for Solids with a Minimum Density of 3.2 lb/ft³
- Unique Single Probe Design is Resistive to Coating Media
- Can Be Top or Side Mounted
- 1-1/2” NPT
- G 1-1/2
- 316-Ti Stainless Steel
- 360 psig
Media Temperature Range
- Standard: -22° F to 230° F
- Optional: -22° F to 320° F
- 1 SPDT Relay, 250 Vac/8A Max.
- Plastics Industry: Powders and Granular Materials
- Chemical Industry: Powders, Pellets, and Crystals
- Food Industry: Grain, Corn, Flour, Animal Feed
- Paper Industry: Cellulose, Wood Chips
- Recycling: Plastic Granules, Paper Shavings
- Power Stations: Flue Dust, Lime, Coal
- Construction: Cement, Sand, Lime