The KOBOLD PUM is excellent for pressure measurement in low pressure ranges.
The construction of the device is the classical U-shaped glass tube, which is fixed on an aluminum retainer plate.
The retainer plate bears a 2 mm graduated scale as well, which ensures the direct reading of the water column in mm when the tube is filled up with water.
Connection to the device is through the 7 mm hose couplings at the two ends of the glass tube.Features
- Measurement of Low Pressure
- Useful for Filter Monitoring and Proving Fan Operation
- Classic U-shaped Glass Tube
- Direct Reading of Water Column in mm and Inches
- Available in 6 Standard Lengths
Nominal Measuring Range
- -250...250 mm W.C. to -1500...1500 mm W.C.
- 2 mm
- ± 2 mm Water Column
- Ø 7 mm Hose Coupling
- Glass Tube on Aluminum Plate