Images are representations only.
DTG92 LCD Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The Model DTG92, Digital Temperature Gauge, is a complete solution for most industrial temperature monitoring and temperature indicating applications.
This gauge features a large 4-digit LCD display. The DTG is designed as a direct replacement for bi-metal, liquid bulb and glass thermometers.
Digital Display indicator can be flange ,bezel, or bracket mount. DTG can be factory calibrated to customer specified temperature range, in units of Celsius or Fahrenheit. DTG is much more accurate than an RTD and a separate indicator.
The DTG wetted parts, as well as the housing, are fabricated from 316 stainless construction. T
he probe is either of 1/4" or 3/8" diameter as standard. As an option, other diameters and materials are available. The sensing element used is Pt-1000 Ohm RTD accuracy to DIN EN 60751 Class A.Features
- Sanitary 3-A qualified
- Large LCD display
- Security temper protection for re-programming
- Utilizes self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Utilizes Pt-1000 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- IP 65/NEMA 4 rated environmental protection
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
- ± (0.2 + 0.001 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.001 x |T-32|) °F Optional
- ± (0.2 + 0.002 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.002 x |T-32|) °F Standard Factory
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 5-Years Min.
- Extension Cable Length 15 feet (5 metres)
- Extension Cable Length 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Max.
- Silicone Insulation 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Teflon Insulation 200° C (392° F), with Stainless Steel Armour & Polyolefin Shrink 90° C (195° F), Teflon Shrink 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 1/4 to 5/8” (6.4 to 15.9 mm)
- Tip Outer Diameter: 1/8 to 1/4” (3.2 to 6.4 mm)
- 4-Digit LCD Display 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- Front Mounting
- Panel Mount
- Wall Mounting Bracket
NACE & NIST
- Probe - psig: 500 (kPa: 3,447, bar: 34.47) - Max.
- 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Display: 0.01 at Viewable Range -58 to 99.99
- Display: 0.1 at Viewable Range -58 to 392
- Display: 1 at Viewable Range -58 to 1,112
- Refresh Rate: 3 seconds
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
- Pt100 DIN EN 60751, Class A
- Pt1000 ohm, Class A
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- RTD 3-Wire, Class A DIN IEC 60715
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- < 0.01 % of Full Scale/°C
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- 1” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 1.5” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 2” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 2.5” Hygienic Clamp Union
- 3” Hygienic Clamp Union
- Replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers
- Food Preparation
- Utilities and Municipal
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Paper Mills