Images are representations only.
9100 Series Mod 20Brand: Mercer Valve
The 9100 Series Model 20 is a high pressure safety relief valve designed for CNG and other high pressure applications.
The 9100 Series Model 20 unique design coupled with our patented "Auto Seat Technology"® allows for a longer life, less leakage, and more consistent set pressures in high pressure applications.
The 9100 Series Model 20 is designed for applications from 3000 psi up to 8700 psi.
The patented soft seat design and fully guided disk allow the valve to continually outlast the competition.
The soft seat 9100 Series has a field-proven lip seal design, which allows for a tighter seal up to set pressure.
This tight seal reduces leaks and limits product loss.Features
- Designed with “Auto Seat Technology”.®
- Consistent Set Pressures allowing repeatable uses without repair or resetting.
- Open, Close, Seat and Seal.
- Fully guided disk keeps the disk properly aligned, opening and closing, helping to reseat the valve.
- Mechanical Stop prevents wear on parts and controls valve lift
- Low rated and fully guided spring allows for more consistent set pressures from pop to pop.
- Pop Action relief allows valve to go to full lift at set pressure. Helps with DOT regulated applications.
- Built in accordance with the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Sec. VIII Div 1.
- Non-rising stems allowing valves to be installed in small areas.
Standard Inet Connections
- C: 3/4” , 1”
- D: 1”
Threaded Outlet Sizes
- C: 1”
- D: 1-1/4”
Flanged Outlet Sizes
- C: 1-1/2”
- D: 1-1/2” , 2”
Actual Orifice Diameter (inch)
- C: .281
Actual Orifice Area (in²)
- C: .062
- D: .122
API Orifice Area (in²)
- D: .110
Pressure Ranges (psi)
- C: 3000 to 8700
Standard Temperature Range (°F)
- -20° to 400
ASME Flow Coefficient, Kd (Gas)
ASME Flow Coefficient, Kd (Liquid)