Images are representations only.
VECTOR-PV8 Series ValveBrand: SVF Flow Controls, LLC
The VECTOR-PV8 Series Valve with aluminum enclosure, ATEX and CSA approved coils makes this valve excellent for hazardous locations (Flameproof, Ex d IIC T6).
Each pilot valve is equipped with 3/2 and 5/2 function NAMUR interface plates which can be used for both Spring Return and Double Acting actuators.
The VECTOR Series are fitted with a manual override function - helpful in the event that the valve must be cycled when electrical supply is unavailable.Features
- May be used as a 3-way or 4-way pilot valve for spring return and double acting actuators respectively
- Available in different voltages (120 VAC, 220 VAC, 24 VDC)
- NAMUR Mounting Interface
- ATEX approved for Hazardous Areas
- C5 “Flameproof” coil standard with aluminum enclosure
- Easily field retrofitted for Spring Return and Double Acting applications
- 5/2, 3/2
- Operating: 40 psi to 120 psi
- Maximum Design Pressure: (175 psi) Intermittent
- -13° F to 149° F
- 60 Hz AC: 110 V/120 V, 220 V
- DC: 24 Vdc
- AC = 4 VA
- DC = 3W
- 1/4” NPT
Air Flow (Cv)
- 1/4” NPT
- IP66, ATEX approved for Hazardous Area Locations
- 1.0 lbs