The Heinrichs BA displacer level gauge for liquids from KOBOLD Instruments operates on the Archimedes principle.
The level gauge’s displacer tube rests inside the tank and is connected to the measuring unit via a spring.
As liquid level increases, the buoyant forces of the liquid act on the displacer tube to reduce spring tension, allowing the spring to expand.
The spring connects to a magnetic actuator, and the motion of the actuator is picked up by a magnetically linked indicator to yield the tank level measurement.
The metal displacer level gauge is calibrated at the factory for the user's specified liquid density.Features
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Parts
- Measuring Range to 230 Inches
- Optional Adjustable Setpoint Switches
- Optional Stilling Wells for Agitated Tanks
- Analog Output, HART® and Profibus-PA® Available
Maximum Measuring Distance
- 2” to 4” ANSI Flange
- ± 0.2 inch
- 25 to 125 lb/Ft3
- -40° F to 480° F