Images are representations only.
LTX05 OEM Capacitance Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The LTX05 level sensors are primarily designed for continuous liquid level measurement applications.
The assembly consists of NEMA 4 aluminum flip-cover head which houses the electronics, stainless steel process connection, and PFA Teflon coated stainless steel probe.
LTX05 can withstand extremely corrosive materials. The rugged construction is gas-tight to pressures from vacuum to psi: 500 (kPa: 3,400, bar: 34).
LTX05 is low cost and intended for OEM applications. LTX05’s 2-wire level transmitters are highly reliable microprocessor-based sensors designed to measure tank levels of liquids or certain dry bulk media.
LTX sensors measure the change in capacitance that occurs as the tank level changes, and outputs a standard loop-powered 4-20 mA signal.
LTX sensors use very high frequency, very low amplitude sensing circuitry to greatly minimize the effects of coating on the sensing probe. Calibration, zero and span, is accomplished via four push-buttons on the transmitter.Features
- OEM applications
- Low cost
- Continuous loop-powered 4-20 mA operation
- Microprocessor based
- Non-interactive zero and span calibration
- Calibration accomplished with 4 push buttons
- NEMA 4 rated aluminum housing
- Standard fitting 3/4" NPT
- Standard or custom probe lengths are available from 6" to 12 feet (152.4 mm to 3.6 meters)
- ± 1 % of Full Span (Constant Dielectric)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- Via 4 Push-Button Switches Non-interactive Settings
- 10 to 10,000 PF
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 0 to 30 seconds
Enclosure, Body Material
- Aluminum Flip-Cover
- NEMA 4
- 700 ohms at 24 Vdc, Max.
- 1” NPT Male
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 4-20 mA, Loop Powered
- bar: 1 to 34
- kPa: 100 to 3,400
- psi: 14.5 to 500
- 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- ± 0.1 % of Span
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe O.D.: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 6 to 144” (152.4 to 3,658 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: PFA Teflon Jacketed
- 12-30 Vdc
- Water and Other Conductive Liquids in Metal Tanks
- Water-Based Liquids
- DO NOT USE WITH:
- Diesel Fuels
- Hydraulic Oils
- Vegetable Oils
- MEK and Other Solvants