Images are representations only.
DTG91 LCD Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The DTG91 Series Digital Temperature Gauge is a complete solution for most sanitary temperature monitoring and temperature indicating applications.
This gauge features large 4-digit LCD display. DTG can be factory calibrated to customer specified temperature range, in units of °C or °F. The DTG wetted parts, as well as the housing, are fabricated from 316 stainless construction.
Many types of sanitary connection fittings are available with standard and pharmaceutical finishes.
The probe is either of 1/4" or 3/8" diameter as standard. As an option, other diameters and materials are available. The sensing element used is Pt-1000 Ohm RTD accuracy to IEC751 Class A.Features
- Sanitary 3-A qualified
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Field re-programmable with optional PC interface module and software
- Security password and tracking protection for re-programming and re-calibration
- Utilizes self-calibration feature for accurate and stable performance
- Utilizes Pt-1000 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- IP 65/NEMA 4 rated environmental protection
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Easy installation with various mounting configurations
- ± (0.2 + 0.001 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.001 x |T-32|) °F Optional
- ± (0.2 + 0.002 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.002 x |T-32|) °F Standard Factory
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 5-Years Min.
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Max.
- Silicone Insulation 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Teflon Insulation 200° C (392° F), with Stainless Steel Armour & Polyolefin Shrink 90° C (195° F), Teflon Shrink 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 1/4 to 5/8” (6.4 to 15.9 mm)
- Tip Outer Diameter: 1/8 to 1/4” (3.2 to 6.4 mm)
- 4-Digit LCD Display 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
- Back Mounting
- Bottom Mounting
- Direct Mounting
- Panel Mount
- Side Mounting (Right, Left, Display Front & Back)
- Top Mounting
NACE & NIST
- Probe - psig: 500 (kPa: 3,447, bar: 34.47) - Max.
- 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Display: 0.01 at Viewable Range -58 to 99.99
- Display: 0.1 at Viewable Range -58 to 392
- Display: 1 at Viewable Range -58 to 1,112
- Refresh Rate: 3 seconds
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
- Pt100 DIN EN 60751, Class A
- Pt1000 ohm, Class A
Sensor, Probe Connection
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- RTD 3-Wire, Class A DIN IEC 60715
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- < 0.01 % of Full Scale/°C
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- 1” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 1.5” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 2” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 2.5” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- 3” Sanitary Clamp (Hygienic Clamp Union, Cherry-Burrell, Bevel Seat, John Perry)
- For Sanitary 3A Applications
- Ideal Replacement for Bi-metal, Liquid Bulb and Gas Thermometers
- Food Preparation
- Milk and Dairy