Images are representations only.
NEC - Heavy-Duty Float Level SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The KOBOLD NEC float level switch for liquids provides mercury-free level switching for tank applications requiring high current capability.
With such capacities, pumps may be directly controlled in many applications. T
he body of this float-type, heavy-duty, tilt level switch is constructed of industrial-quality polypropylene, and can be supplied with optional Hypalon® cladding for superior chemical resistance.
Additionally, a five-isolated-chamber design makes this float level switch almost impossible to sink.
The plastic NEC is supplied with an adjustable ballast weight for easy installation into open tanks and a 16' or 30' cable.
Extended cable lengths are available on request.Features
- Polypropylene or Hypalon®-Coated Floats w/PEC Clad Cables
- Simple, Rugged and Reliable
- Unique, Isolated-Chamber Float Design
- SPDT Mechanical Switch (Mercury-Free)
- Adjustable Ballast Weight Included
- PP Float with PEC-Clad Cable
- Hypalon®-clad PP Float with PEC-Clad Cable
- NEC: 185° F
- NEC-HY: 194° F
- NEC: 50 psig
- NEC-HY: 58 psig
- SPDT Mechanical
- 250 Vac 50/60 Hz, 16A Resistive Load/6A Inductive