KOBOLD NST PTFE tethered float switches enable easy monitoring of liquid levels.
To control filling levels, install two of these rugged, mechanical float switches with one positioned as a minimum and the other as a maximum limit switch.
The plastic switches can then be connected to a suitable latching relay (such as our MSR- series, sold separately) for automatic level control.
Consider a tethered float switch wherever stem-mounted magnetic liquid level switches are unsuitable due to the risk of the float jamming with metallic debris or coating media.Features
- For All Types of Chemically Aggressive Liquids
- SPDT Reed Switch (Mercury-Free)
- All PTFE/FEP Construction
- Suitable for High Temperatures
- 302° F
- 15 psig
- PTFE Float
- FEP-Clad Cable
- SPDT Reed Switch
- 4 to 250 Vac/ Vdc, 60 VA, 1 mA to 1 A Max.
- 0.79 S.G. Min.