Images are representations only.
PT01 OEM Pressure TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Intempco PT01 pressure transmitters provide performance and economy for a wide range of OEM applications.
They are especially suited to applications subject to severe mechanical shock, vibration, and electromagnetic interference.
Typical applications include hydraulics and pneumatics, compressor controls, pump protection, refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
The case is also made of stainless steel and is available with environmental protection ratings up to NEMA 5/IP65.
The PT01 features an industry standard 2-wire 4-20 mA output, 1/4" NPT connection and a 4-pin Mini DIN (Hirschmann) connector. Each transmitter undergoes extensive quality control testing and calibration.
The printed circuit boards use state-of-the-art surface mount technology and are potted in silicone gel for protection against mechanical shock, vibration, and moisture.
Each transmitter is manufactured to assure accuracy and long term stability when exposed to severe ambient temperature variations.Features
- Low cost, OEM applications
- Standard ranges from psi: 0 to 10,000 (kPa: 0 to 68,948, bar: 0 to 689.5)
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance
- 2-wire loop-powered 4-20 mA output
- Available with 1/4" NPT connection
- Stainless Steel 316 case and wetted components
- Mini DIN Hirschmann Connector
- Linearity, Including Hysteresis & Repeatability,: < 0.25 % (0.12 % BFSL)
- Linearity, Including Hysteresis & Repeatability,: < 0.5 % (0.25 % BFSL)
- Linearity, Including Hysteresis & Repeatability,: < 1 % (0.50 % BFSL)
Ambient Temperature Range
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- -10° to 80° C (14° to 176° F)
- 4-Pin MiniDIN 43 650C (Mini Hirschmann)
- Protected Against Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- NEMA 5
- < 0.1 % of Span
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- bar: 0 to 689.5
- kPa: 0 to 68,948
- psi: 0 to 10,000
- -30° to 100° C (-22° to 212° F)
- < 0.05 % of Span
- 10 to 90 %: < 10 milliseconds
- 1-Year Stability: < 0.2 % of Span
- -40° to 100° C (-40° to 212° F)
- 10-30 Vdc
- On Zero Point & on Span: < 0.5 % of Span Per 10° C (18° F) Change
- Stainless Steel
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Compressor Control
- Hydraulic Applications
- OEM Applications
- Pump Protection