Images are representations only.
TMU - High Flow Rate, High Performance Coriolis Mass Flow MeterBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The Heinrichs TMU high performance Coriolis mass flow meter from KOBOLD distinguishes itself from the competition because we are able to achieve higher flow rates and mass flow measurements in larger line sizes than other mass flow meter providers.
With the TMU, we have achieved accurate mass flow measurements up to 2,200 metric tons per hour in line sizes up to 16 inches.
It has a very accurate, rugged design built for mass flow measurements of liquids and gases in most chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas applications.
Mass flow, density and temperature are simultaneously measured, and volumetric flow is computed from these parameters.
The flow meter’s wetted materials (fittings and measuring tubes) are available in 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy® C-22 with other materials available on request.
There are no moving parts to wear out, and the measuring tubes and sensors are protected by a very rugged, all-welded housing.
The TMU employs a highly effective measuring tube de-coupling system that virtually eliminates errors caused by piping-induced vibrations and stresses.
This allows the flow meter to provide very accurate mass flow measurements in the most demanding applications. The TMU is the clear choice if you require mass flow measurements of very high flows in large line sizes.Features
- Highest Flow Capability Available in the Industry
- Wetted Materials Available Include 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy® C-22, Others on Request
- Highly Immune to Piping Induced Measuring Errors Caused by Vibration
- Simultaneous Mass Flow, Density, Temperature and Volume Flow Measurements
- Highly Efficient Heating Jackets Optional
- HART®, MODBUS (RS-485), Foundation Fieldbus, and Profibus-PA® Available
- Certifications/Approvals: ATEX, IECEx
Mass Flow Measuring Ranges
- 2.2-22 lb/Min. to 220-2200 Tons/Hr.
- 1/4” to 10”
- ± 0.15 % of Reading or Better
- NPT Thread
- ANSI CL 150/300 Flange
- 580 psig Standard
Maximum Operating Temperature
- Up to 500° F