Images are representations only.
DTG61 LCD Digital Temperature GaugeBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Intempco DTG Series battery powered LCD Digital Temperature Gauges, is a step above all competition, providing accurate and reliable electronic temperature indication.
Because of the robust IP67 housing all stainless design, they offer protection against moisture and dust penetration.
The DTG can be used as a direct replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers where no power is available.
All models are factory calibrated for maximum accuracy. The DTG's 4-digit 1/2" (12.7 mm) LCD display can be factory set in units of °C or °F.
With resolution to a tenth of a degree, the DTG takes the guesswork out of reading dials and mercury columns.
Powered by two high performance 3.6V "AA" batteries, this thermometer will provide a minimum of five years continuous operation before batteries require replacement.Features
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Battery powered, 2 AA 3.6 Vdc, life 5 years minimum
- High accuracy Microprocessor Based
- Utilizes Pt-1000 Ohm RTD Class A element for temperature sensing
- Optional RTD output, 2, 3 or 4-wire
- Resolution 1/10 of a degree
- IP67/NEMA 4X (Waterproof )
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Display in degree C or F
- Programming and calibration option available
- Meets CFIA design requirements for Digital Thermometers
- Self diagnostic circuitry with error indication
- ± (0.2 + 0.001 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.001 x |T-32|) °F Option
- ± (0.2 + 0.002 x |T|) °C, ± (0.36 + 0.002 x |T-32|) °F Factory
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- 3A Sanitary
- 5-Years Min.
- 15 feet (5 metres)
- 6 feet (2 metres)
- PVC Insulation 90° C (195° F) - Max.
- Silicone Insulation 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Teflon Insulation 200° C (392° F), with Stainless Steel Armour / Overbraid, 200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 1/4 to 5/8” (6.4 to 15.9 mm)
- Tip Outer Diameter: 1/8 to 1/4” (3.2 to 6.4 mm)
- 4-Digit LCD Display 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- M12 Micro-Male Connector
Enclosure, Body Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4X
Materials of Construction
- Ferrule Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ferrule Material: Teflon
- Fitting & Ferrule Material: Brass
- Back Mounting
- Bottom Mounting
- Side Mounting (Right, Left, Display Front & Back)
- Top Mounting
NACE & NIST
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 1/4” NPT Male
- 1/8” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 3/8” NPT Male
- Probe - psig: 500 (kPa: 3,447, bar: 34.47) - Max.
- 3.6 V Lithium Battery
- Display: 0.01 at Viewable Range -99.99 to 99.99
- Display: 0.1 at Viewable Range -58 to 392
- Display: 1 at Viewable Range -328 to 1,112
- Refresh Rate: 3 seconds
- RFI: 1 % or Less Typical
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- 1/4” to 1/2” (6.3 to 12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Type
- RTD 3-Wire, Class A DIN IEC 60715
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- < 0.01 % of Full Scale/°C
- Sensor: -200° to 600° C (-328° to 1,112° F)
- Replacement for Bi-Metal, Liquid Bulb and Glass Thermometers
- Food Preparation
- Utilities and Municipal
- Chemical and Petrochemical Plants
- Paper Mills