The KOBOLD NSE stainless steel float level switches enable liquid levels to be monitored easily and reliably.
Tank levels may be conveniently controlled by the installation of two floats, one as a minimum level, the other as a maximum and then connected to a latching relay (sold separately) for automatic tank level control.
These stainless steel float level switches can be installed wherever magnetic liquid level switches are unsuitable due to the risk of the float jamming with debris or coating-type media.
All types of compatible liquids, including hot, contaminated or pulp-like media may be monitored with the metal NSE.Features
- For All Types of Compatible Liquids
- SPDT Reed Switch (Mercury-Free)
- 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Construction
- 302 °F Maximum Temperature
- 220 PSIG Maximum Pressure
- Cylindrical or Ball Float Design
- 302° F
- 87/220 psig
- 316 Stainless Steel
- SPDT Reed Switch
- 0.8 S.G. Min.
- 6 Feet (2 m) Silicone-clad Cable