Images are representations only.
LFT01 Float Level TransmitterBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The LFT01 is a reed-chain type float level transducer suitable for level measurement in vessels of up to 96" (2,438 mm) in height.
Of high quality construction, all wetted parts are stainless 316; other materials are available upon request.
Each transducer comes standard with an enclosure, head-mounted hockey-puck or remote mounted DIN rail transmitter, float and a fitting/probe.
Reliable operation and simple design makes the LFT01 an excellent choice for many level sensing applications.Features
- Compact design, ideal for OEM applications
- Various process fittings available
- Probe lengths to 96" (2,438 mm)
- 1/2" (12.7 mm), 1/4" (6.4 mm) resolution
- All stainless steel wetted parts
- Aluminum, stainless, polypropylene enclosures available; general-purpose or explosion proof
- Continuous Analog level measurement
- Analog output via head mounted hockey puck transmitter or remotely mounted DIN Rail transmitter
- Undisturbed by foaming
- Vapor insensitive
- Liquid interface detection
Ambient Temperature Range
- -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA - Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Typical 4X
- FM - Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G, Typical 4X
- 1/2” NPT
- 3/4” NPT
- Screw & Flip Cover: Aluminum Die Cast
- Screw Cover: Cast 316 Stainless Steel
- Screw Cover: White Polypropylene
- Sensing: 2.5 mA - Max.
- Epoxy Coated
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast Stainless Steel
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- Transmitter Typical: IP40
- Transmitter Typical: NEMA 1
Materials of Construction
- DIN Rail: Polyamide
- Hockey Puck: Zinc Die Cast Enamel Coated
- 12 to 96” (304 to 2,438 mm)
- DIN Rail
- 1/2” NPT Male
- 2” NPT Male
- psi: 300 (kPa: 2,100, bar: 21) - Max.
- psi: 750 (kPa: 5,100, bar: 51) - Max.
- 150° C (302° F) - Max.
- 0-10 Vdc, 3-Wire
- 0-5 Vdc, 3-Wire
- 1-5 Vdc, 3-Wire
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- bar: 0 to 51
- kPa: 0 to 5,100
- psi: 0 to 750
Process Connection Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- -20° to 120° C (-4° to 250° F)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: 316L Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- -40° to 80° C (-40° to 176° F)
- 12-32 Vdc
- Sensing: 5 Vdc, Max.
- Float, Fitting: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ideal for Level Measurement Where Installation Space is Limited or Tanks are Compact
- Water Based Liquids
- Acids Compatible with Stainless 316
- Hydraulic and Other Clean Oil Applications
- Chemical Holding Tanks with Clean Liquids
- Measurement of Liquid Levels in Mobile Equipment
- Machinery, Energy, Naval, Industrial, Automation
- Not Recommended Where Liquids are Dirty or Sticky