Images are representations only.
PDD - Digital Pressure SwitchBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc
The KOBOLD PDD digital pressure switch integrates the latest solid-state sensing technology into a very versatile, simple-to-operate package.
Programming features of the PDD include set point, reset point, window mode, pulsation dampening, switch logic and user-settable lockout code.
The ceramic sensing system and solid-state transistor switch ensure an exceptionally long cycle life with virtually no calibration drift.
These features, along with the compact, rugged stainless steel housing, make this digital pressure switch an ideal choice for OEM pressure switching applications.Features
- Fully Programmable with Setpoint, Reset Point and Window Capability
- Accuracy of ± 0.5% of Full Scale
- Large, Easy to Read LED Display
- Ceramic Pressure Sensing System for High Cycle Life
- -30 to 0” Hg Vacuum to 0 to 5800 psig
- 1/4” NPT
- 1/2” NPT
- G 1/4
- G 1/2
- 303 SS
- 176° F
- Compressor Monitoring
- Machinery Industry