Images are representations only.
LTR01 Guided Wave Radar Level TransducerBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
Featuring TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) technology, the LTR01 Guided Wave Radar level transmitter provides continuous level measurement in liquids, slurries, and solids up to 65 feet with isolated Analog output.
This innovative device has almost no installation restrictions - it can be mounted in small tanks, tall and narrow nozzles and it measures precisely even with difficult tank geometries or close to interfering structures.
The LTR01 is ideal for various types of processing and storage applications and has an exceptional performance in liquids with low reflectivity such as oils and hydrocarbons.
TDR technology is not affected by pressure, temperature, viscosity, vacuum, foam, and dust changes in dielectric constant or coating of the probe.
The LTR01 can measure virtually any product with a dielectric constant greater than 1.3.
The LTR01 ships pre-calibrated precisely for the customer’s application for quick installation and setup.
If the customer chooses to calibrate on their own in the field, the LTR01 settings may be configured via RS-485 Modbus communicator and its software.Features
- Revolutionary TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) Technology
- Auto calibration to any dielectric
- Precise continuous level measurement
- Measures liquids, slurries, and solids
- Highly robust radar measurement due to a 4-wire design and innovative signal analysis and disturbance signal suppression
- Features RS-485 Modbus communication and LTR01 software
- Measures 0 to 65 feet (0 to 19.81 meters)
- Pre-calibrated from factory for easy installation
- High temperature applications
- Programmable fail safe mode
- Economically priced
- ± 0.039” (± 1 mm) or 0.02 % of Measured Distance, whichever is Greatest
Approvals & Certifications
- CSA Class I, Div. 1
- 1-1/2” BSP Male
- 2 x 1/2” NPT Conduit Entries
- RS-485 Modbus
- Power: < 3 W at 24 Vdc
- PTFE Isolation Gasket: 4” (101.6 mm)
- M20 Cable Gland
- M6 x 1 Set Screw - 4 mm Version
- M8 x 1 Set Screw - 8 mm Version
- Signal Wiring: Recommended Signal Output & Communications Output is Twisted Shielded Pairs, 20 to 18 AWG (0.517 to 0.823 mm²)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Coated Epoxy Aluminum
- NEMA 6
Flange Size - 1-1/2” (DN 40)
- 1-1/2” (DN 40) - 150# ANSI
- Cable Gland: Aluminum
- 0.87 to 65 feet (0.26 to 19.81 metres) with Min. Dielectric Constant of 1.0
- M8 x 1.25 Female, 0.78” (20 mm) Deep
- 1-1/2” NPT Male
- psi: -14.5 to 580 (kPa: -100 to 4,000, bar: -1 to 40) - Max.
- Electronics: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F) - Max.
- Process/Probe: -40° to 203° C (-40° to 398° F) - Max.
- Process/Probe: -45.5° to 311.6° C (-50° to 593° F) - Max.
- 12-30 Vdc (Residual Ripple No greater than 100 mV)
- Fail-safe: 3.8-20.2 mA
- Signal: Isolated 4-20 mA (750 ohms at 24 Vdc User Voltage Supply, 250 ohms Internally Driven)
- bar: -0.99 to 39.99
- kPa: -99.97 to 3,999
- psi: -14.5 to 580
Process Connection Material
- 316 Stainless Steel
- ± 0.02” (0.5 mm)
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Rod Probe: 0.250” (6.35 mm)
- Weighted Assembly: 0.75” (19 mm)
- Wire Cable Probe: 0.195” (4.953 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 0 to 780” (0 to 19,812 mm)
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: PTFE
- Rod & Wire Cable Probe: 316 Stainless Steel
- Ambient: ± 0.005”/K of Measured Value
- Update Interval: 100 Samples/second / Updated < 100 milliseconds
- Building Aggregates
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper