Images are representations only.
Series 44 Semi-Automatic ChangeoverBrand: Neon Controls
The Series 44 semi-automatic changeover provides an uninterrupted supply of gas to your instrumentation or process.
Incorporating two Neon Series 10 regulators into one body minimizes space requirements while providing the high purity construction of the Series 10.
The outlet of this assembly feeds another Series 10 regulator to provide final regulation for your application.
When the primary source bottle reaches the preset crossover point the secondary bottle automatically takes over.
Turning the indicator knob so that the arrow points to the now-active source bottle allows replacing the original primary cylinder, which will then take over automatically when the secondary bottle is depleted.
A wide variety of options such as pigtails, CGAs, check valves, pressure switches, and outlet valves allow you to customize this item to your specific requirements.Features
- Compact, economical design with mounting bracket
- Wide variety of construction materials, Cv values, outlet ranges, and other options
- 2 year factory warranty
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- 6000 psig / 415 bar
Maximum Outlet Pressure
- 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 psig
- 70, 175, 345, 690, 1725, 3450 kPa
- .7, 2, 4, 7, 20, 35 bar
Design Proof Pressure
- 150 % of rated pressure
- Internal: Bubble tight
- External: Designed to meet < 2 x 10-8 atm/cc He
- -40° F to 185° F / -40° C to 85° C
- 0.03, 0.07, 0.24, 0.30, 0.35, 0.58
- Brass, 316L Stainless Steel, Monel, Electroless Nickel-Plated Brass
- Tefzel, Peek, PCTFE [standard], Vespel
- 10 micron 316L Stainless Steel
- Teflon, Viton
- 316L Stainless Steel with Tefzel Sealing Ring
- 316L Stainless Steel, Electroless Nickel-Plated Aluminum, Black Anodized Aluminum
- Wherever a Continuous Supply of Cylinder Gas is Required