Images are representations only.
LS04 RF Capacitance Level SwitchBrand: Intempco Controls, Inc
The Intempco LS04 level switch is a highly reliable sensor which can detect the presence of solids, liquids, as well as liquid-liquid and solid-liquid interfaces.
It has both N/O and N/C contacts for high and low level indication.
The LS04 has a stainless steel probe with either Teflon or UHMW insulation, and has its solid state circuitry housed in a cast aluminum, moisture sealed explosion-proof NEMA 4X head.
The LS04 holds calibration over a wide range of temperatures, making it ideal for outdoor as well as plant use.Features
- Low cost
- Easy installation and calibration
- Solid state construction - RF type
- Standard probe lengths from 10" to 20' (254 mm to 6.09 meters)
- Specialized circuitry ignores product buildup on probe surface
- Sanitary models available
- Measures liquids, slurries, powders and granules
- Detects liquid-liquid interfaces
- Rugged EMI/RFI shielded explosion proof housing
- Power: < 5 W
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cast Aluminum
- Stainless Steel for Sanitary
- Hazardous Area Class I, Group C, D, Class II, Groups E, F, G / NOT Applicable for Sanitary
- NEMA 4X
- RF Frequency: 0.6 MHz
- Insulation: 4” (101.6 mm)
Materials of Construction
- Insulator: Teflon [200° C (392° F) - Max.
- Insulator: UHMW [100° C (212° F) - Max.
- 1” NPT Male
- 3/4” NPT Male
- 5 A at 115/230 Vac
- 5 A at 30 Vdc
- Probe - psi: 0 to 1,500 (kPa: 0 to 10,342, bar: 0 to 103.4) - Max.
Sensor, Probe Diameter
- Probe: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
Sensor, Probe Length
- Probe: 10 to 240” (254 to 6,096 mm) Standard
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe: 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe: Teflon Coated Stainless Steel
- 115 Vac (± 15 %), 50/60 Hz
- 230 Vac
- Electronics: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- 2-Point Grain Level Indication
- Liquid Interface Indication