Images are representations only.
NBK-19 Bypass Level IndicatorBrand: KOBOLD Instruments, Inc.
The KOBOLD bypass level indicator model NBK-19 is based on the simple function principle of cable and deflection pulley.
The tank float, made of PPH or stainless steel, is moved up and down by the medium depending on the level in the tank. This tank float has a counter-float (counterweight), which moves correspondingly in a transparent PVC tube in dependence on the level.
The floats are connected to one another by means of a cable over 2 deflection pulleys. The magnetic counter-float has a ring marking for reading the scale on the bypass PVC tube.
- ± 0.039" (± 1 mm)
Ambient Temperature Range
- 60° C (140° F) - Maximum
- 9.84 feet (3 metres)
- 304L Stainless Steel
- < 5 W (Without Load)
- Bistable Changeover Contact
- Reed Contact
- 230 Vac/dc, 1 A, 60 W/VA
Enclosure, Body Material
- 0.59" (15 mm)
- 0.6 to 15.7 feet (0.2 to 4.8 metres) - Measuring Length
- 500 ohms, Maximum
Materials of Construction
- 303 Stainless Steel - Deflector Pulleys
- 304L Stainless Steel - Float, Deflector Pulleys (Bearing Block)
- Polyamide (PA6) - Deflector Pulleys
- Polypropylene - Fastening Strap, Roller Display
- Polypropylene Homopolymer - Float
- PVC - Bypass Tube
- 0.1 A - Measuring Current
- 24 Vdc - Measuring Circuit
- 60° C (142° F) - Maximum
- 4-20 mA
- 5 kiloohms Approximately - Total Resistance
- 0.78" (20 mm)
Scale Panel Material
Sensor, Probe Connection
- 16-32 Vdc
- 24 Vdc At, Maximum